[eDebate] Assistant Coach Opening

joe schatz sailorferrets
Tue Oct 3 13:47:19 CDT 2006

Binghamton University (an equal opportunity employer, who won't
discriminate based on race, gender, sexuality, national origin, etc)
is looking for an assistant coach for the 2007-2008 season.
Compensation includes a full tuition waiver IN ANY DEPARTMENT YOU WISH
and a $10,000 - $15,000 stipend, which will cover all necessary living
expenses in the Binghamton area (which is relatively cheap to live
in). Applicants must first be accepted to the University to be
considered for the position since payment can only happen through a
GA/TA line. Duties include, weekly debate meetings, teaching a debate
course open to the general University, and traveling with the team to
tournaments.

If interested, please contact me and start your application process as
early as possible. I can help with the application process, but you
need to apply for my help to matter. Feel free to contact me with any
questions you have concerning the position. Or if you want to hear
from the present assistant coach, James Stanescu, he can be contacted
at thescu at gmail.com .

joe schatz
director of debate at binghamton university
campaigns coordinator of the binghamton/vestal vegan association