[eDebate] Kentucky prefs

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Tue Oct 3 22:27:40 CDT 2006

Login info has been sent out to a representative of each school (except
for Texas and Georgetown for whom I'm waiting for a preferred e-mail
contact)

As you may be aware, we are evaluating an alternative system for
ranking judges at Kentucky.  You may assign any value 0-100 (100 best)
for each judge in the pool.  Assign Y for the judges that are
constrained.

There are no mandated quotas or restrictions on how you rate judges.
Our sincere desire is that each team rates each judge based on their
assessment regarding that judge being in the back of the room for one of
their rounds.

Judge ratings MUST be completed by 2:00 PM EDT on Friday so that
pairings can be released at registration.

If you don't get a PIN, contact me.