[eDebate] extra rounds at KY

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Wed Oct 4 08:22:12 CDT 2006

As is always the case with mutual preference, successfully managing pref
and giving all teams the best possible requires that some rounds be
"lost" where obligated judges don't get placed.

In my judgment, the best community response to this fact is to
volunteer rounds for te common good.  If you are willing to judge extra
rounds beyond your commitment at KY, please contact me by Friday noon.
In your message, indicate the number of extra rounds that you would
judge for free or judge if you were paid by the tournament.

GARY