[eDebate] Colorado College Tourny NDT/CEDA division

matt stannard stannardmatt
Wed Oct 4 15:25:50 CDT 2006

I have been asked to announce that the Al Johnson Invitational at Colorado
College (Oct. 27-29) will include a policy debate division.  So far, there
will be teams from Wyoming, Denver U. and ENMU in the division.

I realize this is short notice, but if anyone is interested in entering
teams in the tournament that weekend, they can contact me, at this email
address, and/or Chris Shaw, the new director at CC, at
Chris.Shaw at ColoradoCollege.edu.  You may also email either me or Chris for a
copy of the tournament invitation.

stannard