[eDebate] Pepperdine Tournament - Those planning to attend...

Sue Peterson bk2nocal
Wed Oct 4 17:53:47 CDT 2006

Hi all...

  I am currently in the process of finalizing some details for our tournament and was hoping those of you who have not entered but plan on attending could send me an estimated team count for the tournament.  It does not have to be firm, but will help me figure out some room decisions and food decisions.

  Looking forward to you all visiting Malibu in October!  We are hoping to have some recruiters from the Law School available to answer questions during part of the tournament as it seemed to fit well with this year's topic!

  Thanks for your help!

  --Sue

Sue Peterson
Director of Forensics
Pepperdine University

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
--John F. Kennedy