[eDebate] Richmond Tourney---UPDATE

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Fri Oct 6 11:42:05 CDT 2006

Good luck to all those going to kentucky and elsewhere.

The Richmond tournament is growing quickly.  We are looking for
additional rooms to provide space for all the rounds.  if you are going
to enter, please do so as soon as possible so we can make plans.  No
waiting list yet, but we may have to go there.....

ALSO--fill in your judging.  The tournament is a number of rounds short
right now!

Only one school has contacted us about hiring a judge so we are assuming
you will be providing all the necessary rounds, including out-rounds on
Monday.

We're looking forward to hosting....

THE HOTEL IS NOW FULL, SO HERE ARE SOME OTHER OPTIONS (all these hotels
are close to the tournament hotel):

You want to look for hotels near 7007 Broad (the tournament hotel).
Some suggestions:

1. Crowne Plaza, 8008 W. Broad.

2. Ramada Inn Richmond West

1500 Eastridge Road, Richmond, VA Map

1 Miles Southwest of 7007 west broad

3. Holiday Inn RICHMOND-I-64 WEST END

2000 STAPLES MILL RD, Richmond, VA Map

2.3 Miles Southeast of 7007

4. Super 8 Richmond Broad St

 7200 W Broad St

Richmond, VA US 23294

5. Comfort Inn Executive Center

 7201 W. Broad St. -- Richmond, VA 23294

6.  Richmond Days Inn W Broad

2100 Dickens Road -- Richmond, VA 23230

kevin

Dr. Kevin Douglas Kuswa
Director of Debate, Dept. of Rhetoric & Comm. Studies
400-A Weinstein Hall
(U)
University of Richmond, VA 23173                           Spide(R)bate
(804) 289-8269