[eDebate] College Debate Documentary on CSTV?

Duane Hyland privethedge
Mon Oct 9 07:28:04 CDT 2006

Hi, Does CSTV still air the NDT coverage? And, if so, can someone tell me when the 2006 NDT might be on? I can't seem to find anything on their webpage about debate anymore. Thanks, Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"