[eDebate] KCKCC Tour. Update

Darren Elliott delliott
Tue Oct 10 16:45:15 CDT 2006

If you are planning on coming to KCKCC please finalize your entries by Wed. evening.  I am trying to finalize food orders.  Also let me know if you have vegans or vegetarians who will be here with you.

If you need to hire judging through the tournament let me know asap please.

If numbers do not change we will have:
Semis or Partial Quarters in Open
Quarters in JV
Semis in Novice.

As usual we will be honoring the Top Critics, Honoring a Coach for their commitment to debate, and Honoring a Leader in the CEDA organization.  Participating teams will also get to vote for the teams they feel represent the best there is in competition.  And the Top Speaker in Open will take home a special piece of artwork!

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend in Kansas City!

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC
CEDA 2nd VP