[eDebate] richmond tourney--update 3

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Wed Oct 11 08:18:09 CDT 2006

hi all,

please finalize your entries and lock down judging.  we would like to turn the entry function off this afternoon so we can get preferences up.

judging is extremely, extremely tight.  this will influence the pref categories.  if you or your judges can contribute extra rounds, we would be very appreciative.

To make prefs meaningful, JUDGE PHILOSOPHIES NEED TO BE ENTERED.  Almost every school has missing philosophies.

Directors--ask your judges for philosophies OR at least enter some information about your judges under their philosophies.

More soon,

Kevin