[eDebate] ROCHESTER TOURNAMENT -- announcements

Ken Johnson kenrjohnson
Thu Oct 12 11:22:40 CDT 2006

We have insufficient entries to warrant a JV division, but we would like to
recognize those who are debating in Open with JV eligibility at the awards
assembly.

There will be awards for the top prelim record of
JV-eligible-debating-in-Open teams and the Top JV speakers in Open.  Please
email myself or kate to let us know of your eligible people.  You may also
just notify us at the registration.

Additionally, Rochester teams will enter both divisions, but will not clear
to elimination rounds.

We will have maps to campus at early registration at the Super 8.

See you soon,

Ken
Rochester