[eDebate] UR Case Book NEG 1

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Sun Oct 15 08:47:14 CDT 2006

NEG   Attached.  Please include full cites in case book information
today.  Send electronic information to Ryan Smith at
ryan.smith at richmond.edu <BLOCKED::mailto:ryan.smith at richmond.edu>

If we receive more information, we'll put out an update case list
tonight---it depends on what we receive.  Continue to turn in forms.

Kevin

Dr. Kevin Douglas Kuswa
Director of Debate, Dept. of Rhetoric & Comm. Studies
400-A Weinstein Hall
(U)
University of Richmond, VA 23173                           Spide(R)bate
(804) 289-8269