[eDebate] WAYNE STATE TOURNAMENT COSTUME CONTEST DETAILS

Andrew Joseph Timmons aq2530
Sun Oct 15 14:18:33 CDT 2006

Greetings everyone!

This year will mark the second annual wayne state costume contest.

Dress up on any of the days with preliminary rounds in order to enter, and make sure sydney pasquinelli sees you because she is the official judge this year.

Unfortunately I will not be around to judge this year, but I will still be making trophies for the top three costumes.

I do not know what the trophies will be yet, but a good guess as to what they will be made with includes childrens toys and a blow torch.

Happy Halloween!
Andy Timmons
Wayne State