[eDebate] CSUN Tournament Reminders

Sylvia Symonds sylvia.symonds
Wed Oct 18 10:45:22 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the hotel block for the CSUN
tournament expires on Thursday, October 19.

Here is the info from our invite:

The Warner Center Hilton in Woodland Hills will serve as the tournament
hotel.  It is a deluxe, business class hotel that is full of amenities,
including high speed Internet.  The rate for 1-4 people per room is $79.00 a
night plus tax, plus $12.00 a night parking per vehicle.  It is next door to
the Cheesecake Factory and BJ's Pizza, and is across the street from fast
food and Starbucks.  Many great food options are walking distance to the
hotel.

Reservations should be made directly with the hotel at (818) 595-1000.  Be
sure to request the "CSUN Debate Tournament Rate."    The cut-off date for
the block of rooms is October 19th, so please make your reservations now.
After this date, no guarantee can be made for the rate or availability.  The
hotel is located at 6360 Canoga Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA, 91367.

Also, I would like to encourage everyone to enter the tournament at
debateresults.com sooner, rather than later.  This will help us a great deal
in finalizing all of the arrangements for the tournament.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing many of you in November!

Sylvia Symonds

CSUN Forensics