[eDebate] Wayne State Motor City Classic Update

kelly young kel1773
Wed Oct 18 14:44:27 CDT 2006

Hello all--

#1 HOTEL
I have received a few calls from folks indicating that the hotel block is
filled. I called the hotel today and apparently Detroit's appearance in the
World Series has flooded the Hyatt with reservations. Thus, the hotel is
filed at this point.

If anyone has extra hotel space or rooms that they aren;t going to use,
please contact me first and do not cancel the room reservations. We have a
couple of teams looking for 1 or 2 more rooms. If you still need rooms,
please email me and I can make suggestions. Sorry for the inconvience, but
we didnt exactly expect to the Series when we made the room agreement.

#2 VISITING CANADA
If you have any plans to visit Canada while you're in Detroit, PLEASE BRING
YOUR PASSPORTS or at least your birth certificate and a state ID. Border
security is VERY strict these days and you will not get across without these
forms of ID.

Kelly

Kelly M. Young, Ph.D.
Director of Forensics/