[eDebate] Emporia Prefs...

Samuel Maurer chairman.maurer
Wed Oct 18 19:27:17 CDT 2006

...are up on debate results.  11 A's, 10 B's, 7 C's, 7 Strikes.  Count
constraints as C's.

As you probably noticed, we had to collapse the JV and Novice division
because I didn't get any definitive entries this afternoon.  As
mentioned in one of the bajillion other updates we've sent out, we
will break half of the bracket in JV, which will probably mean
(barring more drops) a partial octos on sunday night.

We'll also have a novice break-out finals for the JV division.  Thanks
for your patience.  Any questions or last minute changes, email me or
call my cell.  509-270-1507.

Sam Maurer
Director of Debate
Emporia State University