[eDebate] Ross Smith is not only a good candidate -- word econmy time!!.

Ross K. Smith smithr
Thu Oct 19 22:16:22 CDT 2006

200 hundred words or less. A letter to the editor would be a great way
to help me. No knowledge of the issues necessary, just something about
what it means to be a debater, a debate coach or such would be great.
letters must be submitted within the next 7 days.

The official rules of the game:

? Letters should be no more than 200 words.
? All letters are subject to editing for clarity and length.
? The Journal will publish no more than one letter a month from an
individual writer.
? Open letters, letters sent to more than one address, and poetry will
not be published.
? A phone number and complete mailing address must be included so we can
verify that a letter is, in fact, from the stated author. Only the
writer's name and city will be published.
? Our mailing address: Letters to the Journal, P.O. Box 3159,
Winston-Salem, N.C. 27102.
? Letters may also be submitted by e-mail to letters at wsjournal.com. If
your letter is an attachment to e-mail, please save the letter in text
form.

Thanks!
--
Ross K. Smith