[eDebate] Looking for Debate Videos

Matt Moore matt_moore85
Fri Oct 20 22:47:38 CDT 2006

I have been trolling the internet looking for debate videos from college rounds. If you have some on YouTube or Google or other sites or on your site send me a link. I am trying to start compile some of these videos and put them into one place for easy access for folks. I am looking for college rounds. Have found a few so far, but the pickings have been rather slim.
Personalize your Live.com homepage with the news, weather, and photos you care about. Try it.
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx