[eDebate] Notes about the JMU tournament

Mikedavis13 at aol.com Mikedavis13
Sun Oct 22 19:19:55 CDT 2006

Things are coming together well. We have secure lunch on Saturday and have
also found some extra rooms that should help us centralize the tournament some.
 Some notes:

1. People have asked where they should fly into. Dulles is the closest big
airport (it's just under two hours away), Charlottesville is about an hour away
 and Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport is about 20 minutes away (If you
have a lot of tubs they probably cannot accommodate you).

2. Please enter as soon as you have idea who is coming. I need to put in a
final trophy order and confirm food. Plus we are going to remove the team limit
 so if you want to enter more teams from those schools that are at the limit
I  will allow them in.

3. Last chance to qualify for Wake. Andrew has talked to Ross and JMU  counts
if you are trying to qualify third teams for Wake.

4. We would love to have more hired judges. If you are interested in coming
down to judge or are already coming and want to judge extra debates for money
let me know.

5. We will have a public debate about school desegregation on Thursday
night. I will send out more details closer to the event.

6. If you have any questions or need anything please let me know.

Mike