[eDebate] Write no more letters for me!!

Ross K. Smith smithr
Mon Oct 23 16:01:56 CDT 2006

I asked ya'll to write letters to the editor.

The paper's information said nothing about it, but now I have received
an e-mail saying that they do not print letters from outside the
circulation area. Apparently ya'll were really coming through. Thanks!

I have an idea, though (circumvention/turn). If you could, please send
the texts to me and I will put them on a website.

I will then take out an ad: "THE LETTERS THE PAPER WOULDN'T PRINT" with
a link to the webpage that has the letters. Maybe that will create a buzz!

Thanks again!

--
Ross K. Smith
Debate Coach