[eDebate] Joe C. Jackson at UCO--please enter!

EMarlow at ucok.edu EMarlow
Tue Oct 24 16:15:30 CDT 2006

Hey all,

I'm not sure if we can put together a better tournament than Sam, JT,
Dustin, and the rest of the Emporia crew did last weekend, but we
certainly plan to keep the midwestern hospitality rolling along next
weekend.  To provide you with the best hospitality, I want to encourage
you to enter your teams, if you have not already done so, as soon as
possilble.  I am trying to put together the hard numbers for food on
Saturday, and the more accurate I can be, the less waste there will be of
leftover lunch.  Please enter your teams and include any preferences for
vegetarians and vegans as soon as you can.

This year's Jackson looks to provide some of the best competition of any
open division in the region so far.  So come on and get you some.  There
are at least 2-5 candidates for first rounds and possibly a Copeland
candidate in the field, so come measure your skills against some of the
best debaters in the country.

Looking forward to hosting you all next weekend.

Peace,
Eric Marlow
Director of Debate
University of Central Oklahoma