[eDebate] Wake's Shirley entry closes today

Ross K. Smith smithr
Wed Oct 25 16:56:11 CDT 2006

We need to have all info so we can start to notify waitlisted.

As per the invitation:
1) Every school that wants to enter can AUTOMATICALLY receive TWO entry
slots as long as they enter by Oct. 25.

2) After that, as space permits, we will then take additional teams, up
to a total of four teams per school, as long as ALL THREE OR FOUR teams
have cleared to elims in TWO varsity tournaments this fall. If both
debaters on the team EITHER cleared twice this fall OR qualified for NDT
in the past OR reached elimination rounds at CEDA Nationals in the past,
the team is considered to have met the "cleared twice" requirement

3) After that, as space permits, we will take additional teams up to a
total of three teams per school as long as ALL THREE teams have cleared
to elims in at least ONE varsity tournament this fall.

4) After that, as space permits, we will take additional teams up to a
total of four teams per school as long as ALL FOUR teams have cleared to
elims in at least ONE varsity tournament this fall.

5) Waivers of the entry rules may be granted at the discretion of the
WFU coaching staff.

--
Ross K. Smith
Debate Coach