[eDebate] Send us your Wait Listed Teams!

Kris Willis kristopherwillis
Fri Oct 27 12:28:21 CDT 2006

Send any or all of your wait listed teams to the Appstate Tournament. We
already have a good draw to the tournament and are willing to shuttle to and
from the Airport for those of you interested. However, there is limited
space for this offer and we need to know ASAP!
We are only 1 1/2 hours away from Wake and we are also offering a full
tournament of Novice/J.V./Open debate.

Great food. Great Scenery. Great Hospitality.
What more you could you ask for?

Kris Willis

trip!
http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline