[eDebate] Survey

neesen at aol.com neesen
Mon Oct 30 13:32:20 CST 2006

I am sending this out to you all for a friend,

Dear Colleagues,

Please take the time to answer our survey.  Danny Cantrell (Cerritos College, CA) and I have put together a survey questioning a connection between forensics and a career choice in education.  We believe that there is a strong connection between the two.  We also contend that many Communication academics have moved beyond forensics to become scholars in the many areas of Communication Studies, Department Chairs, and other higher positions in education.   In addition, we believe that there is also a correlation between an academic?s forensics experiences with the quality of an institution?s forensics program.  This may include cuts and increases of forensics support to even the implementation, reinstatement, and termination of forensics programs.  Regardless your participation is vital.

To complete the survey, please click on the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=444142745127
The survey data will be reported at the 2006 NCA National Conference held at San Antonio, TX.  If you have any questions please contact Danny Cantrell at debaterdanny at yahoo.com or me at etiongson at ivc.edu.

Sincerely

Danny Cantrell ? Cerritos College
Edwin Tiongson - Irvine Valley College