[eDebate] Baylor Tournament Update!

Matt Gerber matt_gerber27
Tue Oct 31 12:22:22 CST 2006

Hey folks, make your arrangements to attend the Capp Debates at Baylor
University, January 20-22, 2007! We have made even more changes to the
tournament in order to provide a truly hospitable experience...

1) A catered lunch, served both Saturday and Sunday!

2) Chinese food buffet & awards at the conclusion of prelims on Sunday
night!

3) Elimination rounds at the beautiful Baylor Student Union! (No converted
hotel rooms!)

4) Coaches can watch and interact with some of the best high school teams in
the country at the newly re-instated Baylor Round Robin!

5) Temperatures in the 50s-60s, not bad for late January! Warm weather and
warm people.

We look forward to seeing you in Waco...

~The Baylor Bears

trip!
http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline