[eDebate] eDebate Digest, Vol 13, Issue 31

Andrew Culp acculp
Mon Oct 30 17:01:33 CST 2006

You're right Scott, all we need to do is make sure we have 16 male and 16 female participants in octofinals of Harvard next year.  I didn't know it was so easy to purge the activities hypermasculinity and fucked-up-id-ness.

Or maybe counting is for people too blind to see the conditions for emergence.

Either/or, right?