[eDebate] eDebate Digest, Vol 13, Issue 31

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Mon Oct 30 17:07:59 CST 2006

Right, thats mr culps argument. Perhaps if you want allies in this you
should recognize the women who are doing well in your numbers.The list does
not dis prove the rule, obviously, but being left off the list doesnt help
the cause of diversity