[eDebate] DATES- Quick Appalachian State University change

Nicole nicole.colston
Wed Sep 6 18:43:23 CDT 2006

Hello Everyone-

I am very excited about our tournament this year!  We plan to offer
additional hospitality (food!) and continue with our annual Mountaineer Hike
Tradition.  I am writing to inform you that we have decided to hold our
tournament Friday-Sunday as we have traditionally done.  The unofficial
calendar reflects only a Sat/Sun tournament.  I am sorry for any
inconvenience this may cause you in planning, and I hope this advanced
warning will allow you to make adjustments.

Lastly, I would like to encourage squads attending Wake Forest to bring
their extra teams to Appstate to compete and then travel down the mountain
(only 1.5 hr. drive) to watch Wake outrounds.  This is an excellent
opportunity for competition before the Fall schedule concludes, as well as a
learning opportunity for your younger debaters.

I should have the official invite posted on edebate, CEDA-L, and
debateresults by the end of next week!

Thank you for your support of our squad!  We hope to see you soon!
Nicole Colston
Appalachian State University

--
Take a visible stand for peace!