[eDebate] New MPS at Kentucky

JW Patterson jwpatt00
Thu Sep 7 09:14:55 CDT 2006

PLEASE NOTE NEW SYSTEM OF MUTUAL PREFERENCES AT KY. HENRY CLAY

First, Gary Larson has graciously agreed to run our tab room again at the
annual Henry Clay Debates.  Roger and I have given him the go ahead to use a
different way of managing mutual preferences.  In short, rather than using
rankings 1-9 with a fix number of judges in each category, his new system
will permit all teams to rank judges on a scale from 1-100 with 100 being
the best.

I've asked Gary to send an email to this list outlining much more in detail
how the system will work.  You will here from him soon.

UPDATE ON HENRY CLAY ENTRIES:

We'll have an update on the latest entries later in the day.

Sincerely,
JW Patterson