[eDebate] HELP WITH BALTIMORE HS UDL TEAM

John Vermitsky jvermi
Fri Sep 8 06:57:01 CDT 2006

Hello everyone,

My brother Alex Vermitsky is a new English teacher at an under funded
school in Baltimore City MD.  He has no debate experience other then
his brother who debated in college (that's me)  Unfortunately, I'm in
NC which makes it hard to help.  If anyone can help on the HS topic
with research, 1ac's tips or most importantly ways that he can get his
students interested and involved (Dr. Warner I would love your input)
please please please email me at jvermitsky at morrowalexander.com and I
will put you in touch with him.

Thank you so much in advance

John Vermitsky