[eDebate] Blogs, Emails, Guided Questions, and the Question of What is Ev...

Zompetti at aol.com Zompetti
Fri Sep 8 13:38:41 CDT 2006

Here's a novel idea -- why don't we coach our students to make arguments
about the quality of their opponent's evidence, including if the evidence comes
from a peer-reviewed source or not?

In a message dated 9/8/2006 11:59:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,