[eDebate] Coaching/Grad School at Wyoming

matt stannard stannardmatt
Sat Sep 9 09:38:48 CDT 2006

We will have an opening for a new graduate assistant coach starting next
fall.  Although I periodically post formal announcements, I just want to
remind people that this position is available, that it provides tuition for
you to complete an MA in two years in Communication Studies (most debate
assistants choose rhetorical projects in that program, but other options
like comm science and media studies are also available), and pays you more
than enough to live on top of that.  We travel to tournaments like GSU,
Kentucky, Harvard, Wake, Northwestern, etc., and have been in elims at all
of those tournaments and more during the past few years.

You can email me with questions, or if you want to talk face-to-face, I'll
be at Emporia, Harvard, and Wake this semester.  You can also talk to Pinto
or the UW debaters at UNI or GSU.

matt stannard
wyoming speech and debate union