[eDebate] GSU Tournament Update - 19 slots available

Dr. Joe Bellon debate.gsu
Mon Sep 11 09:56:38 CDT 2006

At the moment, I can only get 85 rooms. We have 151 teams right now.
Honestly, I doubt this is going to be a problem (there are inevitably around
10 drops in the first days of next week), but if you're going to be entering
teams please do it soon.

Don't hesitate to enter because of concerns we won't have space. I will be
in touch with you directly if there is a problem.

Thanks for coming to Atlanta, folks. We're excited to see everyone.

-Joe