[eDebate] PLEA for UNI casebook disclosure

jacob thompson jakethompsondebate
Wed Sep 13 17:51:09 CDT 2006

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Please--

send in your disclosure info to us... I anticipate that many of you will
have the info at registration, but sending it over email will save us a lot
of time.  All the work that we can get done today and tommorrow saves us an
infinite amont of headaches on Friday.

Thanks,

Jake

We have already received aff disclosure info from:

Wayne BN
Wayne JK
Wayne CK (JV)
UMKC MJ