[eDebate] THANK YOU!

John Vermitsky jvermi
Sun Sep 17 21:43:04 CDT 2006

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who senT emails to help
with my brother's baltimore udl team.  And on a side note as someone
who just studied way too much constitutional law for the bar I can't
wait to see these magical other issues that Mr. Damico says exist in
Quirin and were not overruled.

John
The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential
information intended only for review by the addressee(s).   If you are
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent of the intended
recipient responsible to deliver this email to the intended recipient,
copying of this email, including any attachment to this email, is
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please destroy
the communication and do not read the communication.  Please promptly
notify us by telephone at our expense.  Thank you.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U. S. tax advice contained
in this communication (or in any attachment) is not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i)
avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed in this communication (or any attachment).