[eDebate] UNI

Seth T. Ellsworth sethellsworth
Tue Sep 19 11:42:47 CDT 2006

>From the bottom of our big ole' Wyoming hearts, thanks to UNI for a great
tournament. We all had a lot of fun (except for the drive), and everyone
from UNI went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Seriously, a
tournament that runs on time without yelling? More teams should consider
going next year.
Pinto
Wyo
--
People are always shouting they want to create a better future. It's not
true. The future is an apathetic void of no interest to anyone. The past is