[eDebate] Attending Northern Illinois?

woodyardkm at aol.com woodyardkm
Tue Sep 19 11:54:31 CDT 2006

If you plan to attend NIU's policy tournament (Oct 6-8), would you backchannel me and provide a rough idea of the number of teams you plan to enter in each division. (So far, I have only a tentative entry of two novice teams and the remote possibility of 1-2 other novice teams).  If you prefer, tournament entry is available at http://www.debateresults.com

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Kerith Woodyard
NIU