[eDebate] GSU prefs

Mikedavis13 at aol.com Mikedavis13
Wed Sep 20 16:06:38 CDT 2006

GSU prefs are up and active. The deadline for them to count for rounds 1  and
2 is Noon on Friday. We have been nice in the past which has kept me up
late. This year we are going to hold people to the deadline.

Please mark judges as constrained who cannot judge you. If you fail to do  so
we will adjust your preference sheet accordingly (one person has violated
this rule two years in a row with the same judge - if they do it again we are
calling them out publicly.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems. See you all on  Friday.

Mike