[eDebate] King's announcements

Berry, Mike MikeBerry
Thu Sep 21 12:27:19 CDT 2006

Hello everyone,

A couple of announcements.

First, YOU MUST SEND ME YOUR CASE INFO EITHER TONIGHT OR AT
REGISTRATION.   Seriously, registration will be a much bigger headache
if I have to collect all your information at registration.  We will have
a laptop available at registration for that information.

Second, Parking is fairly restrictive on Friday.  You will only be
allowed 10 minutes to unload your debaters and tubs in the lot next to
McGowan.  After that you need to proceed to the North Street lot.  To
get there, follow these directions.

Driving Directions
to North Street Gravel Parking Lot
(Only parking available on Friday)

>From McGowan Building:

Upon exiting parking lot make right turn onto River Road.

Remain in right lane.  Proceed to the first traffic light (North
Street).  Court House will be on your left.

At traffic light make right turn onto North Street.

Parking lot is the gravel lot on your right after second traffic light
(behind Turkey Hill).

>From Cul-de-sac:

Left turn onto Union Street.

Left turn onto Main Street.

Right turn at traffic light at Main & North Streets (second set of
lights on Main Street).

It is about a 15-minute walk back to the McGowan Building.

If there is anything else you need, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Mike Berry