[eDebate] GSU Caselist Announcement

Dr. Joe Bellon debate.gsu
Sat Sep 23 19:10:37 CDT 2006

We will be releasing the first Aff caselist here and on our web site
(http://home.mindspring.com/~jbellon/gsucaselists/) tonight. The first
neg caselist will be released here and on our web site tomorrow
morning before pairings for round 5 are released.

If you are wondering why we are delaying the neg caselist, it is
because we ended up typing so, so many Aff outlines ourselves. We did
that because so, so many slackers did not send us their aff caselist
information digitally. Tomorrow, we will be releasing the list of the
remaining slackers on edebate. Do not let your name make it onto that
list. Send us your stuff digitally if you have not done so already.

-Joe