[eDebate] Opponents of the Week

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Tue Sep 26 07:03:45 CDT 2006

The West Virginia University Debate Team resumes our practice of honoring Opponents of the Week.  Recipients are chosen based on contributions to community in the debate community.  This week's Opponents of the Week are Mark Hammervold & Chris Robins of Northwestern University whose civility in and out of rounds helped to make our small group at Georgia State feel welcome at a national circuit tournament.

We look forward to honoring more Opponents of the Week at future tournaments.

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University