[eDebate] GSU Tournament Thanks

Dr. Joe Bellon debate.gsu
Tue Sep 26 12:26:39 CDT 2006

Georgia CR won the tournament on a 3-0 (Klinger, Bellon, Mathis) over Wayne
MT at about 1:30 this morning. Results will be sent to debateresults.comsoon.

I wanted to thank the folks who made this tournament possible.

Mike Davis is the best tab room director I have ever worked with. When our
tournament ran smoothly, it was because of his incredible work ethic and his
skill.

Our students and graduate assistants (Abi Williams, Paul Mabry, TG Pelham)
and our debaters (Joel Lemuel, Chris Pozzi, Regina Summers, Jarrell
Anderson) busted their asses to run things.

Erik Mathis was willing to come judge semis and finals after spending a long
day refinancing mortgages. We didn't even pay him. Now you only owe me
$4597, Erik.

A lot of judges made our lives easier by donating rounds. Thanks for giving
your time to improve the experience for the debaters.

We hope to see all of you again next year.

Dr. Joe Bellon
Director of Debate
Georgia State University