[eDebate] DCUDL Tournament in Need of Judges, Sat, Sept 30th

Carlos Varela carlos
Thu Sep 28 11:35:55 CDT 2006

Hello edebate community,

I am writing to solicit your help. We have a tournament on Saturday,
September 30th and we have a surge of late registrations and would like to
accommodate them, but lack the judges. Unless we have an increase in judges
we are going to have to turn them away and not let them debate.
Unfortunately, for some of these kids, that runs the risk of them not
returning.

This battle of the wits will take place at Cesar Chavez PCS, Parkside Campus
which is located at:

Address: 3701 Hayes Street NE
Washington, DC 20019
Phone: 202-398-2230

Minnesota Ave Metro stop, on the orange line, right over the bridge. Walking
distance.

Breakfast will be served at 8:30 am and the judging should culminate no
later than  3:30pm. Lunch will also be provided. This schedule includes 4
rounds of competition. Should you not be able to adjudicate for the entirety
of the day, we would be more than glad to accommodate for your scheduling
needs.

Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to ask.

On behalf of the staff and students of the DCUDL, thank you.

Carlos Varela
202-341-5083