[eDebate] Missouri State - Craig Tournament

Morris, Eric R EricMorris
Fri Sep 29 10:24:12 CDT 2006

Judge preferences are now disabled. If you didn't get them filled out,
you can fill them out at registration and have them in effect starting
with Round 3.

We intend to hand out Round 1-2 pairings as soon as we confirm
attendance for the teams coming. If you expect to arrive early in
registration (7-8pm), just come by and register. If you expect to arrive
later, please call my cell phone (417-496-7141) to confirm your entry so
that we can get the pairings handed out.

If you aren't sure when you'll arrive, consider backchanneling me with a
cell phone so we can call you if we're waiting on you...

See you tonight!

Dr. Eric Morris

Asst Prof of Communication

Director of Forensics