[eDebate] Ledewitz terrorism link to Morrison

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Thu Sep 7 11:25:54 CDT 2006

Well, I am not really certain in what world I would use that as an internal
link card - however - if someone claims that Ledewitz was talking about VAWA
being necessary to stop mass terrorism impacts I figured it was important
for everyone to know that that is in fact NOT what he was talking about.

If a round happens where  someone reads that card shouldnt everyone know
what its actual warrant is?  I am not sure I understand your objection or in
what possible world this helps my team win any more than it would anyone
else who was debating someone running this card.

Basically, I saw an outlandish claim without a warrant - I emailed the
guy...found out he was making a MUCH more limited claim...and let everyone
know.  Seems pretty educational of me to SHARE that info with the community.

Now, since you have hypothetically accused me of doing this just to help my
team win - why dont you explain how that is possible given what I was
posting about.

Josh