[eDebate] GSU Elims in JV - ?

Dr. Joe Bellon debate.gsu
Thu Sep 7 11:43:01 CDT 2006

At 12-16 teams in JV, we will have a partial quarterfinal so that half the
pool clears. After 16, we can only guarantee quarters.

As it stands, we have enough for a full JV quarterfinal. That means, as it
stands, the JV final debate will be during the octos of Open (a full
schedule will be given out at registration).

However, if both JV and novice divisions get much bigger, we may have to
stagger JV and novice outrounds. In any case, we will make all such
decisions public as soon as we can.

-Joe