[eDebate] GSU Elims in JV - ?

Ede Warner ewarner
Thu Sep 7 11:48:28 CDT 2006

I suspect our novices will be moved up since there is only one other
team in the division.  That's fine by us if Frank is cool with it.

>>> "Dr. Joe Bellon" <debate.gsu at gmail.com> 9/7/2006 12:43:01 PM >>>
At 12-16 teams in JV, we will have a partial quarterfinal so that half
the pool clears. After 16, we can only guarantee quarters.

As it stands, we have enough for a full JV quarterfinal. That means, as
it stands, the JV final debate will be during the octos of Open (a full
schedule will be given out at registration).

However, if both JV and novice divisions get much bigger, we may have
to stagger JV and novice outrounds. In any case, we will make all such
decisions public as soon as we can.

-Joe

On 9/7/06, debate at ou.edu <debate at ou.edu> wrote:Hello,

I was wondering if JV was going to break to Quarters, and if a certain
number of teams need be in JV for this to happen.

Peace

massey