[eDebate] Ledewitz terrorism link to Morrison

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Thu Sep 7 18:04:22 CDT 2006

I was right, Scott's argument really is that people should be able to read
the card as an internal link to WMD terrorism even though that is literally
insane.  The argument is - Josh should not have asked because people should
be able to read that card essentially out of context and Josh finding out it
was out of context is unethical.

Awesome,

Josh