[eDebate] Ledewitz terrorism link to Morrison

Zompetti at aol.com Zompetti
Thu Sep 7 19:26:42 CDT 2006

Well....even with a j.d. and a ph.d., Josh is still a more qualified source
than you.

Good grief....Josh was simply being nice by reporting to the community the
conversation he had with Ledowitz.  I doubt very seriously if Josh needed  that
conversation to be "published" on eDebate so his teams can win -- they're
better than that.

zomp

In a message dated 9/7/2006 6:34:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,