[eDebate] Ranking Teams for Purpose of Presets

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Sep 20 10:38:16 CDT 2006

how would matchups happen? It doesnt do anybody any extra favors if
northwestern dd is debating appalchin state and piedmont in their presets,
im just interested in the specific system for ensuring equity.