[eDebate] Grad School and Coaching at UTD

Scott Herndon scottaherndon
Tue Apr 3 14:24:58 CDT 2007

Hey everyone,

I know we are all still recovering from the NDT, but I thought now that it
was all over I would post again about the GTA opportunity available at UTD
for next year. The GTA position is available in the Economic, Political and
Policy Sciences department and does not require you to teach (more
information available here: http://www.utdallas.edu/epps/programs/). Also,
the position is available for someone who is either seeking an MA or
doctorate.

If you are interested in working with a competitive program with great
debaters and for a school with an amazing level of institutional support, I
encourage you to apply. If you have questions please contact either Scott
Herndon or Chris Burk.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Scott Herndon
Assistant Director of Debate